Teaching simulation to your students will give them a head start when they reach industry. Learn some of the benefits of including simulation as you teach techniques for process improvement.
- Accurate Depiction of Reality
- Insightful System Evaluations
- Dynamics for Predictive Analysis
- Understand Interdependencies
- Better Experimentation and Data
- Animated Visualization
- Advanced Optimization Techniques
- Bottom Line Savings (Hard Dollar, Soft Dollar, and Labor Savings along with many Intangible Benefits)
For more details on any of these topics visit Justifying Simulation to understand the benefits of simulation.
Learn More about the ProModel Academic Program
To learn more about the academic program, please visit our website or review the ProModel Academic Overview.
If you’re interested in joining the growing ranks of ProModel educators or have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com to apply for a full professional license for academic use.