We are excited to announce the release of Process Simulator 2019 Service Pack 3. This version of Process Simulator supports both 32 and 64-bit editions of Microsoft Visio 2016 and 2019. SP3 is for everyone. You will be prompted for an auto update when you sign into SP2 or earlier.
What’s New in SP3 ?
- Create and Install Package are now under More Tools within the Tools section of the ribbon.
- Convert Diagram will now show on the right hand side of the tool bar only IF the file needs to be converted to a Process Simulator 2019 simulation model.
- Model Elements buttons can be toggled on/off. You can select a model element and the button will stay selected and can be deselected to close that Element window.
- Resource Grouping is now within the More Elements dropdown of the Model Elements section.
- Process Simulator’s Properties window has been a great addition to Process Simulator 2019’s User Interface. We have now grouped essential processing elements together.
- We have also added indicator icons to show which sections in Properties have additional information. These indicator icons will show for Logic, Multi Entity, Setup, Downtimes, and Notes. If there is nothing in the section you will not see the icon.
- When you hover over Notes or Logic, the icon will display a preview of the contents of the section. Clicking the icon will now take you into the section as well.
Model Compilation Speed Increase
Speed of Model Compilation after you select Simulate has been optimized. Benchmarking indicated a 125–135% improvement over Process Simulator 2019 SP2
How to Download SP3 ?
This product is available for download from the Solutions Café as well as our downloads site (just ask Support to send you a link).
If you have any questions, please contact ProModel Customer Support at 888-776-6633 or email@example.com.